TERMINI E CONDIZIONI GENERALI D'USO DEL SITO
WARNING: PLEASE READ THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“CONDITIONS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS PERMITTED ONLY TO THE EXTENT OF THE TERMS SHOWN HEREIN.
THE ACCESS, THE NAVIGATION AND IN GENERAL THE USE OF THE SITE IMPLIES THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS AND THE NOTICES. IN CASE OF NON-ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS AND OF THE NOTICES, THE ACCESS, THE NAVIGATION AND THE GENERAL USE OF THE SITE IS NOT PERMITTED. IN THE EVENT OF ANY VIOLATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS AND “NOTICES’, THE AUTHORISATION TO USE THE SITE SHOULD BE DEEMED TO BE IMMEDIATLEY AND AUTOMATICALLY REVOKED AND ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE MUST BE IMMEDIATELY DESTROYED).
Use of the site. MDC S.p.A authorizes the viewing and downloading of the materials contained on the site, including the graphical layout of the site, exclusively for personal purposes, but not for profit, in compliance with copyright and in general intellectual property rights of materials contained on the Site, whether original or copies. Any modification of the materials on the Site, its reproduction, use in public, distribution or any other type of use which is carried out for commercial purposes is prohibited. Any use of the materials on another website or on a computer network is also prohibited. The materials on the Site are subject to copyright law on industrial property rights and their unauthorized use constitutes a violation of copyright laws, trademarks and in general the law applicable to protection of intellectual property.
MDC S.p.A does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or religion of the users. No person who is less than 18 years old may use the Site without the consent of the parent or guardian. All parents and guardians are strongly encouraged to control the use of the Internet by their children/minors under their responsibility. The use of the Site by any user will be understood as a statement certifying that the user is at least 18 years old.
The user undertakes not to engage in any of the following behaviour while using the site:
-Falsifying his or her personal identity;
-Transmitting any material or promoting "links" with obscene, vulgar, fraudulent, defamatory, libellous, threatening, confidential, illegal or otherwise objectionable content;
- Harassing, undermining, threatening, embarrassing or causing difficulty or discomfort to other participants, users, or other natural or legal persons;
- Attempting to transmit anything that is technically dangerous, including without limitation, viruses, "Trojan horses", logic bombs, "worms", hazardous components or other tools that may cause destruction or other instability of support and of the computer system;
- Promoting chain letters or pyramid selling schemes or advertising material, sending or transmitting any type of unsolicited promotional material or any other form of unwanted solicitation;
- Violating the right to the protection of personal data and any other personal and exclusive rights of any natural or legal person.
- Engaging in behaviour that in any way violates existing laws.
The user is responsible for the content of any contribution or message sent over the site. The user may only send the personal data strictly necessary for the purpose of the communication sent, provided that this purpose is permitted under the Conditions and Notices, and as stated on the Site in the relevant section; the user must not send any sensitive data whether personal or of third-parties. Any sensitive data received through the site will be immediately and permanently deleted by MDA S.p.A and will not be undergo processing in any way. The user may not submit confidential information about third parties on the Site.
The provisions referred to in the following articles "Disclaimer of Warranty" and "Limitation of Lability" do not apply to Consumers. "Consumers", pursuant to Article 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Italian Consumer Code) are defined as natural persons acting for purposes other than for the carrying on of any entrepreneurial, commercial, artisanal or professional occupations. Consumers are fully guaranteed their statutory rights under the Italian Consumer Code.
CONSULTATION MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS IN LAW AND IN FACT” WITHOUT ANY KIND OF WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR ANY SPECIFIC PURPOSE, OR AGAINST BREACH OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
MDC S.p.A. furthermore does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials on the site, nor the correct functioning or the completeness of the search engines or the archives available on-line. MDC S.p.A reserves the right to make any changes to the materials present on the site, to the products described in it and to their prices, at any time and without any prior notice. The materials present on the site may be out of date, but MDA S.p.A accepts no obligation to update them. The information provided on the site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in the country of the user. You should consult MDA S.p.A to obtain information about the products, programs or services that are available to specific users. This disclaimer of warranty applies to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL MDC S.P.A, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY MENTIONED ON THIS SITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY OTHER SITE CONNECTED WITH IT, THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR WHICH ARE CONTAINED IN CONNECTED SITES, FOR ANY REASON, WHETHER CONTRACTUAL OR NON-CONTRACTUAL, OR BASED ON ANY OTHER LEGAL PRINCIPLE, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER MDC S.P.A WAS INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT SUCH DAMAGES WOULD OCCUR. IF THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN INVOLVES THE NEED TO OBTAIN REPAIR, MAINTENANCE, OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, ALL COSTS SHALL BE BORNE BY THE USER. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER EXISTING LAWS.
The site is managed by MDC S.p.A. which accepts no liability for the materials on the site being appropriate or freely accessible outside the Republic of Italy. The use or export of the materials of the Site is prohibited where this is prohibited by applicable laws or regulations. The link to the site by users from countries outside the Republic of Italy is carried out at the sole responsibility of the user, who will directly accept any liability arising from the application of the local applicable laws. These Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Italy. These Conditions and Notices (as updated by MDC S.p.A. from time to time) represent the entire agreement between the user and MDC S.p.A. concerning access, navigation or use of the Site.
MDC S.p.A. reserves the right to modify these Conditions at any time by updating the version published on the Site and it is the responsibility of the user to check the latest updated version of the Conditions on the Site. The user can choose to keep or withdraw their registration on the Site as a result of the changes made. Access, navigation or the use of the site as a result of the changes specified above will constitute acceptance of the changes.
Anyone wishing to create a LINK to the site www.massimodecarlo.com must comply with applicable regulations in force. The link to the site www.massimodecarlo.com is furthermore permitted only in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Linking to, but not copying of, the contents of www.massimodecarlo.com * * * is authorized, provided this is not for commercial purposes.
- No browser or pane environments may be created around the content of www.massimodecarlo.com
- Expressing or implying any authorization or approval by MDC S.p.A. of any third party product or service is forbidden
- Expressing or implying any relationship or association with MDC S.p.A. is forbidden
- No false information may be presented regarding the products and services of MDC S.p.A.
- It is forbidden to use the logo and trademarks of MDC S.P.A. without the express authorization of MDC S.P.A.
- The Link shall not lead to or contain any material that may be considered in bad taste, offensive or controversial, and shall be suitable for viewing by users of any age.
- The Link must always be made only to the Homepage of the site www.massimodecarlo.com, and, only with prior written consent of MDC S.p.A. to other pages of the site www.massimodecarlo.com
- The origin of the Link shall not be made using the logos or trademarks of MDC S.p.A, unless this is regulated by a special license agreement with MDC S.p.A.
Comments, Questions and Complaints.
MDC S.p.A. is interested in comments on its website by the users. Any comment, idea, note, message, suggestion or other communication sent to the Site will be and remain the exclusive property of MDC S.p.A., which may use all communications received in any way, including, without limitation, their reproduction, dissemination and publication, without any compensation to the user. The user is invited to visit the E-Mail Customer Services or Telephone Customer Helpline pages in case of comments, questions or complaints about the site and to violations of the site or the Conditions and Notices.
Last update: March 12, 2018